Who We Are
LawGuide Singapore is Singapore’s fastest-growing and most-followed online legal information portal and platform in terms of social media reach and engagement. We aim to improve access to justice by improving access to information in a digital and mobile first economy.
What We Do
We educate and empower consumers by making basic law-related information easier to find, understand, and use through:
- Simplified, bite-sized and jargon-free law-related content
- User-centric directory of all 800-plus law firms across Singapore
- Access via mobile, web, social media and AI platforms
- Digital Content Production – Helping law firms and lawyers reach consumers in a digital & mobile first economy.
- Access to Singapore’s most-followed online legal information portal and platform – More than 100K people every week, who look for legal information and answers.
- Build & maintain a strong online presence – Website, personalised URL, social media and brand building.
Jonathan is a specialist criminal defence lawyer in Singapore. He graduated from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom in 2002 and was called to the Bar of England and Wales (Gray’s Inn) in 2003.
Jonathan has the unique distinction of having formerly worked as a Prosecutor in two of the largest organisations responsible for conducting prosecutions on behalf of the State – the Attorney-General’s Chambers and the Ministry of Manpower – prior to entering private practice, and he is experienced in handling all aspects of criminal trial litigation including negotiating plea bargains, defending accused persons at trial as well as presenting appeals in the High Court and Court of Appeal.