What other bail conditions can be imposed?
- The Court or enforcement agency in charge of offering you bail may impose additional conditions if it feels that these are needed to secure and compel your attendance.
- Examples of additional bail conditions are:
- Your passport must be surrendered
- You must abide by a curfew or time-restriction
- You must report to the Investigating Officer (IO) on specified date / times
- The bail amount must be provided by more than one bailor
- The bail amount must include a specified amount of cash (as opposed to assets or properties)
- The bailor must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident