• You are entitled to have a copy of your Cautioned Statement from the Police.
  • You may also request for a copy of the First Information Report (FIR), which is the first report received by the Police about an offence. An FIR may be a Police Report lodged by a complainant or the transcript of the telephone call made by the complainant through the Police “999” Telephone Hotline.
  • However, you are not entitled to have a copy of your Witness Statement / Investigation Statement or copies of such statements made by other witnesses in the investigations.

Leave a Reply